On Wed, 2005-01-26 at 15:59 -0500, Paul Dugas wrote:
I've got a single IAXy installed in a little office nearby and got a call
from someone on site a finew mintues ago.  Apparently they couldn't make a
call on that extension.  They'd pick up the phone and get nothing; no
dial-tone.

Has snyone else had trouble with these things sticking like this?

Paul

Yes - we are having the exact same problem with a portion of our IAXys in the field. In all cases the IAXys are behind simple SOHO firewalls like the Linksys. After an idle period - perhaps 1-3 days - they just stop working, in both directions, but a simple power cycle restores functionality.

We have an open support incident with Digium but have not yet heard back. FWIW we have stopped selling & deploying the IAXys until we have a resolution to the problem.

Bryan