hi

perhaps someone should add the pix stuff to an faq
also
perhaps someone should add a DO NOT ASK THE LISTE BEFORE READING THE FAQ somewhere

roy

On Jan 20, 2005, at 22:51, Christopher wrote:

Can anyone point me in a good direction for configuring SIP through a PIX using 1:1 NAT. I have read anything I could get my hands on and tried them all with very little success. I can get it to work through the cheap little cable modem routers, but not this PIX.
I -can- make a direct SIP call using the IP address of the * server ([EMAIL PROTECTED]), but when I do that * still doesn't show it registering. Even when I call through this method the phone comes up as "UNREACHABLE" and the port is listed as 0 instead of 5060 like all the internal phones.

--
B2 Technologies, LLC
- www.VoIPSupply.com