Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2005 11:56 PM
Subject: RE: [Asterisk-Users] IAX registration keep alives

I don't know how you're setting it up, but usually a firewall has different rules for incoming and outgoing packets. You should be able to forward incoming packets on port 4569 to your internal host and allow outgoing packets from 4569 to be sent to the external host correctly. How to do this depends on your firewall.

If you really want to change the port, well, you could look at the first line in the [general] section of iax.conf where it says port=, or try reading the docs at the URL I posted below :)

Guills