I have my * and polycom system setup to do Auto-Answer for internal SIP/Staff calls, and I am running into an issue with this and the polycom call transfer feature. * is seeing a new call come through from the polycom and is then transferring the call over. I need to know if there is some way I can grab a message from the SIP header or something to determine if I should not set the ALERT_INFO tag to A-A. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me out with this, I need to have this resolved by Monday.

Thanks,

Jared Armstrong