You are probably using your website password and not the funky password you need to email support about.

Randy

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

On Mon, 7 Feb 2005, Mark Phillips wrote:

I signed up for BV over the weekend. I have set everything up as per
their howto. I can receive calls to my BV number but cannot make any.

I'm running CVS head 1/30/2005 so assume that the patch is already in my
code. Am I correct? Is it the patch that's stopping me from making calls?

I've still been totally unable to use BroadVoice since I signed up a week ago. Their support things its a fairly minor config problem, as they are seeing an authentication failure. I have used everyones tips here and it still doesn't want to work.

                                        ----Steve
Stephen Amadei
5114 Harbor Beach Blvd
Brigantine Beach, NJ 08203