I recommend to deactivate the current jitter buffer and wait till a new one is ready. Joachim.

Stuart Elvish wrote:

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone else has a similar setup and can suggest
settings for the jitterbuffer:

I have a client with an ADSL connection at site A & B with site A
being dedicated to voice and having no Asterisk server, site B
combining voice and data with traffic shaping and housing an Asterisk
server. There seems to be packet loss / jitter on this connection and
I wanted to know if anybody could suggest the number to put in
jitterbuffers= and whether or not they have found this to affect the
echo.

Kind Regards
Stuart