Hi All!

Maybe someone can help me.

I have 2 problems.

I have setup my ASTCC to receive the card number and phone number to dial in one string from my sip phone.

I dial the destination number and ASTCC authenticates the call using the CALLERID as card number then I want ASTCC to dial the destination number ${EXTEN} without asking for the destination digits.

Here is how I configured the extentions.conf:

exten => _.,1,Answer

exten => _.,2,AGI(astcc.agi,${CALLERIDNUM},${EXTEN})

exten => _.,3,Hangup

The problem I have is that the agi script do not take the 2nd parameter (${EXTEN}) as the dialed number ASTCC still asks for the number I wish to dial.

2nd problem is once the call is hanged up by the called party ASTCC makes another call by it self and asks for the destination number again instead of hanging up.

Does anyone know how to get this to work?

Kind regards

KF