Hi,

Telecoms in China is not based on American standards. It is based on European standards. IDN in China is exactly the same as ISDN in Europe, and European configurations on Asterisk will work in China.

Regards,
Steve

Xu, Duo wrote:

Hi,

I plan to install asterisk and connect it to telco
through ISDN in China.

I'd love to know if the ISDN standard in China has any
difference than in America before I buy the digium
card.

anybody has experience in it? or anybody who installed
asterisk with ISDN in asia can share their
expierience?

Or, can anybody give me some links to educate me ISDN
knowledge about the difference in China? (My heard
there is something different there, but i dont know
the details.)

Thanks!!!!