How long does it take to get a vanity number? I signed up for an account, pre-paid some money, and then placed a vanity number order. I did all of that around Dec. 31st 2004. They said it would take 2-10 business days. It is now Feb. 15th and still no vanity number. I've called them about a dozen times and every time they tell me to keep calling the number to check it and just wait. I'm about fed up with SixTel and their vanity number process. I would recommend everyone to stay away from SixTel, for now.

I'm just wondering, how long should a vanity number transfer really take?