I just used this on two brand new IAX devices !!

It worked like a charm !!

Great Job !

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 10:37:16 -0700
Tony da Costa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> For anyone playing around with IAXy(S100i) devices, I am making the
> following available:
>
> Windows IAXy Provision v1.00
> This is a from-the-ground-up development of a means of provisioning IAXy
> devices using a Windows environment.  For some users, being bound to Linux
> for IAXy provisioning is not viable or convenient in some cases.  This
> application provides a GUI data entry for the various IAXy parameters and
> communicates the new parameters to the selected IAXy.
>
> You are free to do with this application as you wish.  It is provided as-is
> with the hope that it will make someone's day a little easier.
>
> A download package is available at: http://dacosta.dynip.com/asterisk
>
> ...Tony da Costa

Richard J. Sears
Vice President
American Internet Services
http://www.adnc.com
858.576.4272 - Phone
858.427.2401 - Fax
INOC-DBA - 6130

I fly because it releases my mind
from the tyranny of petty things . .

"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've
never been hurt and dance like you do when nobody's
watching."