Me agree too.

PaulH

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of C F
Sent: Wednesday, 23 February 2005 12:37 AM
To: PHP Mechanic; Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] How do I do this ?

FOP
http://www.asternic.org/

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 22:40:32 +1100, PHP Mechanic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I wish to initate calls from a web interface, by clicking on a link
> and then connecting to the automatic outgoing call by picking up an analogue
> phone.
>
> I've got one fxs and one fxo and I wish to automate the call using a
> call file (which I can do now). How can I pick up a handset and
> connect to this call I've made when it's ringing?
>
> Can someone point me as to how I may be able to do this.

CAUTION: This email message and accompanying data may contain information that
is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that
any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message or data is
prohibited. If you have received this email message in error, please notify us
immediately and erase all copies of this message and attachments. Thank you.