From looking at the description, it seems that the Sangoma card (at least the quad version) *may* have a more robust hardware buffering mechanism than the TE4xxP series. If so, this might help solve some of the load-related issues that my customers have experienced in very large systems.

Hope Digium takes note and makes their own improvements! I'm a loyal Digium customer and reseller and would like to stay that way...

Cheers
Scott

Michael Bielicki wrote:

There are no DSP's on the sangoma cards, who gave you that idea ? The
nice thing about those cards are:

selective echo cancellation per span
around 25% less interrupts created so less load
auto select on 3.3V/5V

and some other engineering details plus the warranty of 3 years. But no DSP's.

cheers

Michael