Hi, my name is Pedro Caria I'm new to this list.

I live in Portugal and find myself in the position to talk often to various parts of the world, very often the Telco line has a delay superior to 1s, I also fax in the same conditions, so to my experience faxes do work with delays far superior to 75ms.

Am I missing something ?

Pedro Caria