Eric Wieling wrote:
Polycom has a much better way to do auto-answer using SIP_INFO. My sample configs have both a AutoAnswer and a Ring_Answer (for intercom):

http://www.kriscompanies.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=1

That's only for station to station paging, not all station paging. Calling a group of phones with auto-answer will connect the caller to the FIRST phone that responds, not all phones. For all station paging you really need a MeetMe.

I know. But there is a better way to do it than to setup an additional line just for paging. That's why I like the ALERT_INFO variable.

--
Kristian Kielhofner