Have you seen the user guide?

http://www.sipura.com/Documents/SPA841UserGuide.pdf

Roman Volf
Keystreams Internet Solutions
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Scott Bussinger wrote:

There isn't an Admin Guide for the SPA-841 as far as I know.
However, I have found that the Admin Guides for their other
products are VERY helpful. The firmware is very similar between tbem.

I've got the documentation for the 2000/3000 units, but I was wondering about some of the features in the 841 like how the multiple lines/appearances configuration stuff works.

So far I'm quite happy with the 841's. I only wish they had a little 10/100
ethernet hub in them to make hooking them up a little cleaner.

Thanks!