Has anyone had problems with Call Waiting signals causing Zap channel or
bridging hangups in AU.

I was on a call the other day (Zap channel to PSTN) and the call
suddenly hung up on my side.  I dialled the calling party and got the
call again, it seems that the bridge had dropped and that the other
party had not lost the connection.

As soon as I got the bridging again the other party mentioned that they
had had a call waiting signal immediately before I went "off the air".

Any one had similar experiences, or have fixes?

I'm in Australia, I have the same setup, and I had the exact same thing happen twice in the space of a few minutes, just then, while calling the same person. The person who I was calling says they don't have call waiting and were disconnected from me without warning, as I was. I have disabled call waiting with my telco. I rebooted asterisk today.

Personally, I've come to the conclusion that these digium cards are a bit flaky - dunno?