It would be helpful if you pasted the relevant sections of sip.conf and extensions.conf

Roman Volf
Keystreams Internet Solutions
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Im new to Astererisk. I compiled the latest CVS and setup the server. It looks like things are working. I'm running kphone, x-lite and sjphone to test things out. The kphone (local to the asterisk server) can call and receive calls from any of the 2 windows machines. The first windows phone I start I can send/receve calls the second one I cannot. I. No matter which one I start first only the first one works. The linux kphone can still call/receive from any of the 2 windows machine. I dont have another linux box to see if another kphone could send/receive. Everything seems to register fine in asterisks. The 2 windows machines are on seperate servers and in the same subnet. Any ideas?