----- Original Message ----- From: "Jay Milk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

You won't be able to send caller-id NAME with any PSTN termination.
That's just not how that works.  Each CLEC looks up the name in some
mystical database based on the phone number.  How to get that DB, I
don't know, but it sure would be nice to integrate something like this
into *, wouldn't it?

Sure, but wouldn't LiveVoip be using PRI as opposed to PSTN? I dunno about in the US, but here (Canada) we've got switch-based CallerID and user-based CallerID. As long as you're using a PRI based line the user can fire both caller number and caller name to the telco and see the results on the other side (user-based). If this isn't available in the US then that's fine, but otherwise it'd be nice to be able to send caller name along with the number through LiveVoip.

regards,

Paul