If you are in GTA, and willing to drive to Markham, you can have the Sangoma card at the same day, even in few hours =)

PS: Okay I understand this is place only for Digium cards. But I traded my Digium TE410P card, and bought Sangoma card
few hours later directly from manufacturer and I am quite happy with that.

Don Murray wrote:

<sales testimonial on>

I ordered a TE110P card from Digium on-line on Monday. I got email confirmation and FedEx tracking number the same day. I was sick on Tuesday. Wednesday morning the card is sitting on my desk when I come in to work. And I'm in Canada too, so it had to cross a border. Thats pretty fast service! I didn't even request the express shipping option.

Meanwhile, the local reseller who I emailed on Friday to ask regarding availability hasn't even returned my email yet ;)

<sales testimonial off>

Don

-- All the Best! Sergey. ========================= Sergey Kuznetsov President/CEO High Intellectual Technologies, Inc.

          Web: http://www.hitcalls.com