Title: Comparing Callmanager to Asterisk

Callmanager does nothing than construct and tear down calls and the actual RTP stream does not flow through the Callmanager but is direct from IP device to IP device.  How does this work with Asterisk?  I read something that lead me to believe that Asterisk has to process the entire call, is this the case?

Blake Parker CCNA
Network Engineer
Alacare Home Health & Hospice, Inc.
Email: