; PRI Out of band indications.
; Enable this to report Busy and Congestion on a PRI using out-of-band
; notification. Inband indication, as used by Asterisk doesn't seem to ;work
; with all telcos.
; outofband: Signal Busy/Congestion out of band with ;RELEASE/DISCONNECT
; inband: Signal Busy/Congestion using in-band tones
priindication = outofband

Trevor Peirce wrote:
Hello,

I just got off the phone with my PRI provider, and was told that I am not sending an expected message when I reject a call with a Cause Code for Unassigned(1) and Congestion (42). Busy works fine though...

Anyhow, they are seeing the RELEASE COMPLETE message with cause code 1, however the tech told me they expect a PROGRESS indicator with a value between 1 and 10.

Any ideas on how to resolve this?

Thanks,
Trevor Peirce