I have the same motherboard. I put the card in the 2nd slot from the bottom. In this slot, if you look at the manual, it will possibly be in conflict with some USB channels. I believe I may have disabled one of them but in any event I'm not using any USB devices. Otherwise, I didn't have to set up any special IRQ settings.

MARK.

Reuben Grech wrote:

I am using an ASUS P4P800 Deluxe which is a motherboard that has been tested with Asterisk. I am unsure about the PCI slot and IRQ settings in the BIOS and am having problems with a WCFXO card sharing with other devices. Any suggestions on the settings required for Asterisk to avoid IRQ conflicts?
Thanks :)