I'm very, very confused. Dialing out, through VoicePulse, with both gsm and ulaw CODECs, most of my calls are great. However, calling my (non-Asterisk) voicemail at my job, and calling my cell phone both produce horrendous (~ 1/3-second delay) echo. I've tried with different phones (Polycom and Grandstream), different IAX CODECs (as described, above), different network connections... but those two destinations are always horrible, and all my other victim..., errr, test numbers work just fine, all the time.

Any idea where to even start troubleshooting?

Thanks,

-Ken