Tom Samplonius wrote:

  I had be using a group of two PRIs for more than a year on a Nortel
PBX.  After I started testing with Asterisk through a AS5300 gateway,
I quickly noticed that I could present any calling number.

Yes, we all know we can do that (and do it every day). The poster's question was not about that, though. Presumably he has numbers assigned by a provider that does not provide CNAM database records, and he wants to get his number listed in the master CNAM database so that a proper calling name will show up.

Entirely different situation :-)