Trying to get some straight info from the VOIP providers is difficult. Say there's a small Asterisk switch and it's registered with Broadvoice or LiveVOIP or someone. There are a couple of people using the switch, one is on an outgoing call with the VOIP provider. What happens when someone else initiates another outgoing call through that provider on the same SIP registry? Does * know that the SIP account is busy or does it dial out anyway? Does the provider care? Do I establish a call group of SIP accounts like I would of Zap trunks and Dial/g1 ?