<SNIP>

SigMON, Signate's included PBX monitoring software, helps keep the PBX running.
SigMON monitors about 20 different conditions on the PBX and sends alerts if a
condition needs to be attended to. Monitored conditions range from hardware
conditions such as available disk space and CPU utilization, software
conditions such as whether the PBX is running, and telephony conditions such
the state of connections to telecommunications providers. One instance of
Signate’s PBX monitoring service is free for the PBX created by a Signate
Asterisk Installation 2005 CD set.

<SNIP>

Am I reading correctly that the only way to use the monitoring feature is to allow you to monitor the PBX for me?? You do not say anything about this in your email but is listed on your web site.

There is no way I am sending unknown data to a third party about MY PBX... I am very capapble of fixing it myself.

Was about ready to order the CD set until I read this!!!