Hello!

Now that I finally have my TDM board working, I want to move forward with
using PBX functions.  However, it seems cumbersome to use standard POTS
telephones with Asterisk.  I know that there are many of you installing
even large systems based on channel banks and analog telephones.  What
phones are you using?  How do you simulate phone system features on a
phone that doesn't have extra buttons?  Or are you all using ADSI
telephones?  It seems that for the price of a ADSI telephone (never mind
the cost per channel of a channel bank and T1 card), you can get a good
quality IP telephone.  In that case, what is the appeal of analog?

Tim Massey