Tobias Jönsson wrote:
On Thu, 31 Mar 2005, Peter Svensson wrote:

It would not be very hard to add both features to libpri. Libpri already has a function to decode and dump the time/date information. If I remember correctly the time/date IE should be added to the SETUP messages. I have been thinking about adding it, but have not had the time.

It's already there, in bristuff patches. Please encourage Digium to add Junghanns' patches to the asterisk code :)

Please encourage Junghanns to disclaim the code so it CAN be included in the Asterisk code.