From: C F [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2005 6:21 PM
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Telephone line installation.

They should have the answer:
http://local.sprint.com/home/local/contact/contact_information.html

On 4/13/05, Manjit Riat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

We are going to be doing an asterisk install with 5-7 lines. So we are

looking to get two TDM04B cards. Now I believe when you get your
telco(Sprint, etc.) to install the lines they basically just leave the wires
without jacks. Am I right? If so, then can we ask them to install the jacks
or would we have to do them ourselves?

.