I see in the list archives that this problem came up before, but there was no fix for it. Any clues now?

Inbound calls from LiveVoip work (I am assuming they will soon fix their packet loss issues at the San Diego pop) except for one thing -- no ringback when the called extension is ringing. My inbound context gives the caller a message and DISA dialtone, DTMF digits decode OK, the extension rings and if the call is answered, it works. If it's not answered, voicemail works. But no ringback tone to the caller. Other incoming SIP and IAX calls get ringback. If I set DIAL_OPTIONS to m, the caller gets music on hold during the ring interval, but setting it back to r yields silence.