From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2005 8:11 PM
To: asterisk-users@lists.digium.com
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] DTMF does not work with g729 and AGI

Hello,

I have an AGI script that runs a menu at two levels of a tree.

If I call the extension from a voip phone with g711, the menu works fine and
accepts DTMF no probs.

Then, when I Call from a DID, it sends call using SIP and g729 toĻ* box.

The IVR also starts running, but no DTMF is deteced.

I have tried various configs (combinations of dtmfmode=info,
dtmfmode=rfc2833
and dtmfrelax=yes, dtmfrelax=no) with no success. Any hint?

sip.conf

[SS_SIP]
type=peer
host=XXX.XX.XXX.XX