On April 22, 2005 05:35 pm, Mark Phillips wrote:
<                  Ext: 1  Cause: Invalid information element contents
(100), class = Protocol Error (6) ]
-- Processing IE 8 (cs0, Cause)

Your zapata.conf does not match your telco's provisioning of the PRI. Contact
your switch tech and verify your settings.

I happened to notice that your cell number is in the 917 area. Is your PRI provider Verizon? If so, I can send you my config that works for a Verizon PRI.

Offhand, I am going to guess that you should *NOT* set caller ID **NAME** --
send only the number. Failing that, don't even set the CID number.

Yes, Verizon lets me specify CID number, but not name.

- Noah