Max Clark wrote:

Hi all,

I am looking for good (sub $200 dollars) routers to support VoIP
installations. What is available at this point? I've used Netscreen and
Checkpoint in the past, they are just too much overkill for this
application.

I was using a boot off cd distro called Devil linux... with a hand written shaping and QOS script.. but I've since moved it over to a linksys wrt54gs box running the openwrt firmware. I manage the firewall side with the fwbuilder package from my windows laptop. It also supports pptp and openvpn tunnels... and I have a small instance of asterisk running... in addition to the standard stuff like dns cache and dyndns client.

Jared