If I dial into my number I get nothing but dead air and then it hangs up. the really odd thing is the call makes it to my sip phone but it's just dead air if I answer. The bad thing for me is my outbound does not work as everything times out. Only call I can reliably place is to their support number but no matter which option I pick I get sent right to a busy signal. This is all so lovely...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Max Clark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2005 1:08 PM
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice Down?

Is anyone else having difficulty with their Broadvoice service? When I dial my number right now it rings either fast busy or tells me it cannot complete the call.

I can make outgoing calls from my system through broadvoice however. Seems
their inbound trunks hit capacity?

Am I alone in this?
-Max

--