Title: Busy Tone

Hello,

I've connected an Panasonic KX-TD 1232 PBX to an Asterisk PBX through an ISDN-line. I use an AVM Fritz! ISDN PCI card on the Asterisk PBX and connect it to the S0 bus of the Panasonic. When I make a call from a softphone to a phone that is connected to the Panasonic, there isn't a problem. But when I try to make a call from a phone on the Panasonic to a softphone, I get a busy tone. If I keep trying, then after a few times, it works. Does anyone have any ideas to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance

Grtz,

Dennie