Hi friends !

Cvan anybody help me to configure asterisk with ser so that I can share the load of the asterisk with ser server. I have tried it but my asterisk is not showing registrations of the useragent, as given in the asterisk wiki/asterisk+at+large. I don`t know what is the problem, but can assure abt the ser that is is running well and also forwarding packets to asterisk server but * is not getting these packets. Can anybody tell me that what`s wrong with my Asterisk server? Do I need to change /add something in sip.conf? Please help me .

Regards,

Deepak Dhiman

Software Engg. Trainee
Trail  Ridge Software India Pvt. Ltd.