At 11:27 AM 5/1/2005, you wrote:
Asterisk wrote:
Is there anyway of having a "Reject Call" button appear when there is an incoming call. Sometimes I am wating for a call, but one from another person comes through - I would like to press a button and send them straight to voicemail.

You can press the "EndCall" button while an unanswered call is ringing to achieve the same effect.

The only available menu button is "Answer" when an inbound call is ringing on my 7960g.

The menu with EndCall does not come up until I answer the call.

Tom

Sorry for jumping in but I am after the same thing.