Actually called Digium with this exact question last week.  They said
that you can register the new license on the new server provided that
you ony registered it once before.  They said there is no "unregister"
script to unregister the license from the old server, however.  If you
have already used up your 2 registrations, you will need to contact
Digium for assistance on this.  I also asked if leaving the keys on my
dev. box would cause a conflict (also was pretty clear that I wanted
to be in compliance with their license agreement) and the lady said
there was no problem and leaving the old keys on the dev. box would
not cause a conflict.