As anyone been able to make a TDM04B work in a Mac with Yellow Dog 3.01? (unless I have to use another version of Yellow Dog?)

I tried on a Power Mac 8500, a G3 Beige Desktop, G3 Blue & White and G4 tower... I can compile zaptel and asterisk witthout any problem. The card is seen but when I try to make a call or when I receive one I have no audio at all on aany of the computer above...

I know the card is working fine in a PC I tested it with the same config.

I heard people been able to make an X100P card work in a Mac but couldn't find anything about a TDM400 card...

Anyone found a way to make it work?

Thanks

Martin Roy