The phone's context is "cytel-internal".
This allows us to hit "3XXX" to get someone on the inside.

If you hit "9" at the beginning, you Goto() the "cytel-outgoing" context.

So lets make a call..I'll dial 918005551212 (toll free directory).

The 9 sends it to cytel-outgoing. Call is made. Bridged. I then hit #9 for
attended transfer.

Allison says "Transfer". I start to enter 3013. But right after I hit the
first 3, it returns failed transfer:

res_features.c:800 builtin_atxfer: Did not read data.

Wtf?

So I do it again; and again. I tried every number and they all returned the
same error.

But this time I press 93013 and the call goes out the "cytel-outgoing"
context.

???!??

I'm lost. What is this thing doing?

Being very bad.

Just some ideas:

What's the "transferdigittimeout" setting in features.conf? Maybe it's not giving you enough time to really enter an extension. Also, what happens when you change attended transfer to something other than "#9"

- Noah