I have fixed and rearranged the priority and still no client greetings.  The commands below have been fixed but all I get is the system prompts.  That is ok but my clients should be able to have there recorded greetings played on VM access.  I can record the greetings and play them back but just not  when  a sip call is accessed.  what is going on.  When debugging  the sip call there is nothing stated about playing the client s greeting.  ????