----- Original Message -----
The  Grandstream HandyTone 488 has an FXO port.
I've never used it though.

I could be wrong, but I seem to remember reading up on the HandyTone and deciding that it doesn't really act like a true FXO, as in calls come in and go straight to Asterisk like an FXO, and calls can dial out like a true FXO. I think it operated more like an 'ability to dial in number' and as a pass-through in case of power outage.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong on that....

Paul

Cheers,

Jon.