Senad, the specs on the site for the minimum version seem to indicate a HDD of at least 2Gb.

Am I wrong here... is there something that I am not seeing ?

Also... PBXware costs money and I don't want my cheap $1,000 unit to become a $2,000 unit.

Any info would be appreciated.

Callum

Senad J wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I've looked into this. The important reasons as to 'why this shouldn't
happen' are:

  Requires a Database - (bad for flash, also very large)
  Needs apache + php (+30 odd mb)
  A fair whack of perl modules (+10mb)

== Too large, too cumbersome.

You can have PBXware on it in native mode with no installation curve of any
kind.
Just plug compact flash, fire up the browser and you are off :)

Please contact Kris for details.

Senad