Hello, I've been looking at the DialPlans by some poeple using
Asterisk with SipGate, but the new [EMAIL PROTECTED] 1.0 allows you to
create Outbound routes etc, does using the web admin give the same
effects?

When I add a SIP Trunk with my Sipgate settings and use a pattern of
"8|." to place all calls with a 8 prefix tot he sipgate account the
softphones dial the number, the Asterisk console returns

-- Executing Dial("SIP/201-fcb3", "SIP/sipgate/###########") in new stack
-- Called sipgate/##########

But the call is never made, and no errors reported.

I am behind a router (ipcop) but I would have thought I dont need to
set any ports as its outgoing, and there is no outgoing blocks on the
router.

Edit SIP Trunk
Outbound Caller ID: <my sip number>
Dial Rules: 8|.