I had a breakdown of my motherboard, and the replacement will come in a week.

In order to make all perfect at once, I rather ask one more time before doing it.

I have installed Asterisk before on another machine, which I will use now for this week. I copied the /etc/asterisk directory from the last running machine to this one. I disabled zapta.conf, since I am not panning for this few days to plug in the Digium card.

1. problem
# modprobe ztdummy
modprobe: Can't open dependencies file /lib/modules/2.4.21-273-smp4G/modules.dep (No such file or directory)

Why, and how to fix it?

2. I have started to use realtime and have the hard disk with the mysql data.
How can I use them now on the new machine.

In fact, I would like to use it on my database server directly, that would help me to add two Asterisk boxes to one database.

I know some of the questions are really simple, but I have not slept the last three days. I do not want to make any mistake, ... please treat me with your answer as I would be just the one who can type for you.
I really appreciate your help now.

The last days I tried to assemble a new Asterisk box together, but got problems from too small harddisk to broken harddisk, and mouse problems, so that I give up on that one. The initial Asterisk server will be the best choice for this one week.

bye

Ronald