> You should checkout [EMAIL PROTECTED],

Thanks for the link - unfortunately [EMAIL PROTECTED] won't quite do the trick
for
me here as it is a complete OS replacement from what I can tell... I
can't do that.  I have too much time and money invested in the box
that I'm running Asterisk on to wipe it and reload.

Besides that, I already have Asterisk installed and running; maybe my
next step should be to get AMP working on it (which would entail
getting a webserver and whatever other requirements AMP has).