On Thu, 9 Jun 2005, Michiel van Baak wrote:

> Did that pre-release version fix that bug where the other
> party can hear you when you pressed the transfer button ?

That bug is not present in the testing version. Pressing the transfer
button gives music on hold from the server to the other party.

> Does it also enable the leds next to the speeddial buttons
> like the snoms ?

We have not tried, but I doubt it. That is probably going into the release
after this one. Also being worked on is echo handling and increased
microphone volume for the speaker phone.

Peter