I have a question about contexts calling each other. We have one * box that is setup for multiple companies. Calls come into the default context and that hands them out to the context for each company. For example, 1x goes to context1, 2x goes to context2, etc. Each context includes "outbound" which says that if you dial 1+ or a local number, you are sent out to the Cisco gateway.

The question is "how do I set it up so that when a user from context2 dials a user from context1 (using the full 10 digit number), it goes direct to context1 rather than going out to our gateway, out to the provider and then back in again?"

I know I could add each context1 number to context2, but that doesn't scale very well. What happens when I have 20 contexts and each one has 10 numbers and they aren't contiguous. I'm wondering if there is some easy way to have the "outbound" context check "general" before dialing out. Can I just "include" general in the outbound context? Or will that create some sort of loop?