Hi

This is a followup to a recent thread on modprobe which did not conclude
in any resolution.

It appears that setting MODOPTS in /mnt/kd/rc.conf are ignored.

I am using the astlinux-0.6.1-via.img.gz image.

I have set the following line in the /mnt/kd/rc.conf to set the opermode
to UK
and to turn debugging for the module on.

MODOPTS="wctdm:opermode=UK wctdm:debug=1"

 This line appears also in /etc/rc.conf after a restart indicating it
was sucessfully soaked up from the keydisk.

However, after a restart :
 /sys/module/wctdm/parameters/opermode ="FCC"
 /sys/module/wctdm/parameters/debug ="0"

which looks to me as if the two flags were not picked up in the startup
processing.

Using a single parameter such as
MODOPTS="wctdm:debug=1"
does not have any effect either.

Is this a bug, or am I missing something.

Thanks
Mart