>On Dec 29, 2009, at 11:28 PM, James F. Babiak wrote:
>
>>  Darrick Hartman wrote:

>>>  Another person had this same issue with an Ubuntu build system.  What
>>>  version of automake and autoconf are present on that system?  Would you
>>>  be able/willing to update to later versions (autoconf 2.6.3 or newer)?
>>>

>>  1.10.1 and 2.61 respectively. Sure, that
>>wouldn't be an issue. Neither were installed or
>>ready so I just did an apt-get for them to get
>>the build environment working.
>
>I have the same automake/autoconf versions as
>James, on Ubuntu 8.10 i686 (32-bit), and zabbix
>compiles properly. (0.7 branch)
>
>Lonnie

I was the other person with problems with zabbix
(same error). My build machine is a Debian Lenny
server (same versions as Lonn<. On my normal
build machine zabbix builds fine, but not on a VM
also with Lenny. So it is definitely NOT an
autoconf/automake problem. I think there is an
optional other package missing, but because my
build machine is doing lots of other jobs as
well, there are much more installed packages. I
still have not found the missing one. "at" also
doesn't build for me on both machines (could be
related to a missing "stddef.h"?).

Michael

http://www.mksolutions.info